We interview Madeline Mann, “The Self-Made Millennial!” Madeline is the creator of the very popular You Tube Channel Self Made Millennial, where she provides amazing career and job-seeking advice. She is also a Career Coach and a Talent Development Manager at Inspire in the L.A. area.
Madeline has also written two books: You Don’t Get Me: A Teenage Girl’s Insight on How to Parent Your Teenage Daughter and Fill in the Blank Job Hunt: Essential Email Templates for the Job Search. She wrote her first book when she was only 16!
Madeline was named a top 50 person to follow on LinkedIn, and a top 10 YouTube channel for job seekers.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Her YouTube Channel (some topics that we covered):
- 3 Step Easy Cover Letter
- How to stand out in an interview
- How to write a winning resume
- LinkedIn strategies
- Her experience at University of California San Diego | UCSD (undergraduate)
- Her experience at USC (University of Southern California) | Applied Psychology (graduate)
- How to break into a career in HR & Talent Development Management
Keywords: Human Resource, Human Resources